Keen to hone your sales and marketing skills? We are delighted to announce that the first dates for this year’s venue training courses have been released.
Initially we are offering two training courses in London:
Wedding Venue Sales & Marketing
Wed 25th – Fri 27th February
London (venue TBC)
£495 per delegate
This is a classroom-based training course designed for anyone who has sales and marketing responsibilities at a wedding venue that is already in operation.
Over the course of three days, you will develop your skills in:
– Defining your target market
– Developing your marketing strategy – Getting your name out there using social media
– Getting your name out there by spending money wisely – advice regarding advertising and events
– Getting your name out there without spending money – advice regarding PR and competitions
– Taking an enquiry
– Effective show round skills
– Chasing and converting sales
– How to track your successes and learn from your failures
Planning and Operations
– Questions a bride is likely to ask
– The importance of your PSL
– Creating the perfect function folder – Function sheet meetings and troubleshooting ahead of time
This course is perfectly suited to venue owners, marketing managers and in-house wedding coordinators.
Thursday 16th April
London (venue TBC)
£195 per delegate
This is a one-day seminar designed to guide owners of unique properties as they prepare to launch a wedding venue.
Learn the sales and marketing secrets behind the most successful wedding venues; discover business models that will work, uncover essential practicalities that need sorting before opening for business and gain an all-important introduction to the wedding market.
Access further information on this seminar, here.
Newly updated for 2015, our courses are filling up fast. To guarantee your attendance at our London dates, contact us now to register your interest.
P.S. Did you attend Isabel’s talk at the Country House Business Innovation Show? Don’t forget to use your delegates code which entitles you to 10% off our 2015 courses!